Protyre is part of Micheldever Tyre Services Limited and is the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK employing approximately 2,000 employees. At Protyre our aim is to "lead the way". Visit any one of our depots and you will see a hive of activity as our highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide our Customers with a valued service to make a difference. We have built our success on the back of our professionalism and now operating across an expanding UK network of 151 centres.
As an Assistant Centre Manager you will:
- Assist the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the depot.
- Play a key part in the Centre targets including key performance targets.
- Oversee the maintenance of stock values within the centre.
- Implement and enforce company procedures and policies.
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
- Maintenance of documents in adhering to company procedures.
- Maximise workflow through the workshop to achieve efficiencies.
- Create and foster a positive customer service experience.
- Assist with training and mentoring of employees.
You will have Assistant Service Manager experience and have a strong understanding of car technology. Demonstrate an ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work. Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team. Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable. A full UK driving licence is essential.
Average of 45 hours per week. Salary: Excellent salary with bonus, pension, staff discounts
- Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
- Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
- Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
- Excellent working environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'