Established in 1974, our client set out with a mission to deliver a completely new fast-fit experience to its customers. Forty years down the line, they have grown to become one of the UK’s largest independent autocentre chains.
The business remains family owned and continues to uphold its original commitment to delivering the highest quality service at the most competitive prices. As a result, the company has gone from strength to strength, currently boasting over 100 state-of-the-art branches across England.
Position: Centre Assistant Manager
Location: Harlow (Commutable from Hertford, Cheshunt, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Chelmsford and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 18.00 & Saturday 08.30 to 17.00, with a day off in the week. Sunday is a trading day, to be agreed at local level with a supplementary payment when applicable.
Salary: £Dependent on experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday per year, plus statutory holidays Bonus Incentive Scheme NEST Pension Scheme Life Insurance Scheme Safety Boots & Company Uniform Staff Discount Entitlement Training opportunities to further your career within the company.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Centre manager the ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to tasks and be able to manage their own workload, be an excellent communicator with proven experience of working in a busy retail environment in an automotive setting.
- Carry out service and repair on all makes of vehicle
- Ensure that Customers receive the best Customer Service and care to ensure that complaints are kept to a minimum
- All sales targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- Comply with reasonable instruction from Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors
- Increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures
- Recruit and interview all employees for the Centre Liaise with Head Office and other Departments
- Be available for work at the times specified by the Company
- Experience in management within the motor vehicle sector would be an advantage
- Proven experience of working in a busy retail environment in an automotive setting
- Excellent communicator
You may have experience of the following: Centre Manager, Centre Assistant Manager, Assistant Centre Manager, Workshop Manager, Automotive, Workshop, Autocentre Manager, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Repairs, Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Technician, Servicing & Repair, Vehicle Mechanic, Fitter, Automotive Technician, Automotive Engineer etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job