Assistant Catering Manager
We’ve got an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Catering Manager to join the team ensuring that we deliver a high standard of work practices, exceptional standards of presentation and engaging experiences with our visitors. As the Catering Manager you will have passion for food and enjoy inspiring a team to deliver great results and income opportunity ties so that the profit can be reinvested into our vital conservation work.
This role is based on annualised hours, where the amount of hours you work each month may vary, however your salary will be paid in 12 equal instalments over the year.
What you'll be doing
Working collaboratively with the wider property team, you will support the delivery of our cause related activities to our supporters ensuring that the experience we offer exceeds visitor’s expectations and offers reasons to return and support our cause. You will help embed our stories in we do and share your passion for bringing Trerice to life through our catering operations.
You will support the development of catering team through coaching and training to deliver our key work as part of the national Food and Beverage Strategy.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to;
- Have good people management skills, including setting personal objectives and providing feedback
- Experience of catering for functions and events
- Have a track record of developing the catering offer and achieving performance targets
- Practical experience of catering best practice including the production and service of good quality food and drink
- City and Guilds level 2/3 or equivalent
- Previous management of budgets, increasing income and controlling costs including stock and waste management
- Knowledge of all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety compliance requirements
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £3.09 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
- Food Hygiene
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"