I am seeking an Assistant Category Manager to join a Health Trust based in Lincolnshire that is growing the team working alongside Senior Category Manager and Category Managers.
- As part of the procurement team you will seek to ensure that new and existing areas of expenditure are submitted to appropriate processes to deliver cash releasing savings opportunities to the Trust
- Undertake projects covering both medical and non-medical commodity areas
- Maximise all opportunities for collaborative procurement projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in end-user departments
- Ensure that dealings with suppliers comply with statutory requirements
- Strive for best practice, bringing innovation and more effective ways of working in everything the procurement team undertakes
- CIPS degree or diploma
- Understanding of public sector and/ or procurement procedures
- Commercial awareness
- Low level tendering & contracting
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Computer skills
- Awareness and knowledge of the dignity in care agenda
- Ability to evidence/ demonstrate key values and behaviours
- Salary £28,000 - £34,500 DOE
- Hybrid - based in Lincoln
- Some travel around Lincolnshire
- Annual leave
- Plus other benefits
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'