International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires an Assistant Category Planner to assist in the development and maintenance of monthly manufacturing and inventory plans, and to deputise for the Category as required.
Key functions of this role will include:
- Support the development of accurate capacity statements covering the full planning horizon ( to 36 months )
- Assist in the construction of the Monthly, weekly & daily manufacturing plans / scripts for each manufacturing department. (Daily scripts 1-2 months, weekly schedules 0-4 months, Monthly MPS to 36 months / current financial year + 2).
- Highlight to the category planners any imbalances in supply & demand (budget and forecast) and help to develop planning solutions / scenarios to be agreed through the S&OP process.
- Assist in the development of SKU & family level product supply & inventory projections.
- Support the daily and weekly planning meetings to ensure production execution is tracking to agreed plan.
- Ensure plans are accurately reflected in the ERP system to support system driven ATP, manufacturing schedules down to work centre level & accurate material requirements planning.
- Assist in the preparation of the inputs to the S&OP Meetings.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture leading by example on process development related to supply chain / product delivery.
- Member of the Group ERP continuous improvement team and responsible for data accuracy related to allocated products. To ensure you promote a positive data culture across the business.
- Participate in development of existing and new supply chain planning processes, systems and tools.
- Reporting of key metrics as required for management information/action.
You will be joining a large and extremely well established Pharmaceutical Manufacturer that has seen significant growth and investment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'