Assistant Category Manager
Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week
£30,000, plus 10% bonus paid quarterly
25 days holiday, pension, incentives
Are you a Category or Product Assistant looking for your next promotion?
Are you keen to work for a fast-paced commercial business with exceptional progression?
If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This trend conscious, award winning company based in Northampton, are looking for an ambitious, motivated Category or Product Assistant to step up into this Assistant Category Manager role. You will support the category manager on a premium range of products: you will gain insight from various sources to understand fashion peaks /trends, competitors, product sales etc.
Key Responsibilities for the Assistant Category Manager
- Providing an internal customer base with category insights.
- Liaising externally with buyers, technical teams and Product Development teams.
- Monitor and analyse competitor performance, pricing and activity in both the market and industry.
- Identify new opportunities within the category, justifying those and report/present back to the business.
Skills and Experience Required from the Assistant Category Manager include:
- Previous experience working in a category team i.e. buying, marketing
- Keen to develop a career in a marketing analytical role.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be logical and methodical in your approach
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- A full clean driving license
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in an Assistant Product Manager we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job