Are you an experienced Care Coordinator / Field Care Supervisor / Senior Carer looking to work somewhere that is passionate about providing great homecare service to vulnerable adults in the community? We're recruiting for an Assistant Care Coordinator / Care Supervisor for a well-established private domiciliary care provider in Leicestershire.
On offer is good basic salary, additional payments for on-call and a Monday - Friday position in a really well-established care company. You'll mostly be office based but will need to be a driver with your own car as you will occasionally visit clients in the community.
The Assistant Care Coordinator / Care Supervisor will..
- Support the care coordinator with the staff rotas and ensuring compliance within a designated area covering Market Bosworth, Hinckley, Blaby and surrounds
- Manage a designated locality and directly line manage a team of senior carers and carers
- Ensure that the senior carers are completing supervisions, care reviews, assessments etc.
- Complete reviews on any new customers to identify the care and support needed
- Take part in the 'on call' emergency rota, as required
- Monitor the level of care and support that is provided
- You'll be an experienced senior carer / field care supervisor / care coordinator or similar who has experience of supervising / managing a team in a care setting.
- You'll be familiar with completing client reviews, care plans and assessments, staff supervisions and spot checks
- You'll need some experience of having worked in a domiciliary care company before.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, Level 3 would be desirable
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills and attention to detail
- A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role as travel out in the community will be required
Interested? To be considered for the Assistant Care Coordinator / Field Care Supervisor position please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. Or call me for more information on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- NVQ level 3
- social care
- care coordinator
- senior carer
- field care supervisor
- assessments coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'