Assistant Cable Jointer - South East - £36,000 - £42,000, Company van with Fuel Card, Holiday, Pension.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and innovative Independent Connection Providers in the country.
As a Assistant Cable Jointer In this role you will be involved in all aspects of work on our clients' underground cable network. .
You'll have working experience on both private and DNO electricity networks, preferably on both LV and HV up to 11KV experience. You should have a high regard for safety. A clean driving licence and flexible approach to working hours, travel and work location is a must.
In the main the company's clients are large housebuilders. The work is all new connections, mains and services, linking and fusing.
- Assisting the cable jointing for DNO and private network clients.
- Standard tools, equipment and plant are maintained and repaired to ensure their safety and reliability.
- Responsibility for the mentorship and development of a Jointer's Mate
- Prepare different types of cables with different cable sheathing systems and accessories for the jointing process
- Collect materials from yard and attend work location as required.
- Experience of LV cable jointing (live and dead)
- Experience of 11kv and 33kv jointing (dead only)
- Knowledge of jointing polymeric, XLPE and waveform cable
- DNO authorisations: Must Have a valid DNO Authorisation
- £36,000 - 42,000 basic salary
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- Pension - Contributory Stakeholder Scheme
Please contact Chloe Wild on or
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job