Assistant Cable Jointer - South East - £36,000 - £42,000, Company van with Fuel Card, Holiday, Pension.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and innovative Independent Connection Providers in the country.
As a Assistant Cable Jointer In this role you will be involved in all aspects of work on our clients' underground cable network. .
You'll have working experience on both private and DNO electricity networks, preferably on both LV and HV up to 11KV experience. You should have a high regard for safety. A clean driving licence and flexible approach to working hours, travel and work location is a must.
In the main the company's clients are large housebuilders. The work is all new connections, mains and services, linking and fusing.
- Assisting the cable jointing for DNO and private network clients.
- Standard tools, equipment and plant are maintained and repaired to ensure their safety and reliability.
- Responsibility for the mentorship and development of a Jointer's Mate
- Prepare different types of cables with different cable sheathing systems and accessories for the jointing process
- Collect materials from yard and attend work location as required.
- Experience of LV cable jointing (live and dead)
- Experience of 11kv and 33kv jointing (dead only)
- Knowledge of jointing polymeric, XLPE and waveform cable
- DNO authorisations: Must Have a valid DNO Authorisation
- £36,000 - 42,000 basic salary
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- Pension - Contributory Stakeholder Scheme
Please contact Chloe Wild on or
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.