You the Assistant Buyer will assist the Buyer developing the range to maximise sales and profit in line with the company's strategy going forward.
A leading multi-product on trend retailer in the Warrington area. The business has a growing online platform as well as stores throughout the UK.
- Using complex data to analyse forecasts and sales figures to support the introduction/ discontinuation of lines works with the merchandising team to understand this information, review sales weekly to see where success and failures are coming from the range.
- Ensuring products are purchased commercially in line with the company's brand and safety standards. Inspected finished product for quality and adherence to customer specifications
- Challenge the supply base on sourcing and costing of products, always looking for margin gains where possible
- Liaise closely with other departments to pick the right products ensuring an overall cohesive look is created.
- Responsible for managing the critical path, ensuring packaging and samples meet shipments dates.
- Maintain red and gold seal diligence with suppliers, along with packaging work
- Plan store grading and assist in the building of the range manuals, plannograms and support information for stores.
- Proofed and approved all copy for catalogue, web, packaging and retail signage
- Currently a Buying Admin, Trainee Buyer, Assistant Buyer or have completed a placement year in buying.
- Experience working within the fashion/homes industry
- An enthusiastic, tenacious and proactive individual.
- Having highly developed analytical and numerical skills
- Proven experience gained in a Supply chain environment / retail head office
- Used to meeting deadlines, have good analytical skills and will be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Used to working under pressure and your track record will be characterised by creative flair, strong commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills.
- Pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday
- Free Parking
- Discount on Group Product
- Assistant Buyer
- Buying Assistant
- Trainee Assistant Buyer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'