Are you an Assistant Buyer with Public Sector experience?
Are you available to start immediately?
My client is looking to recruit an Assistant Buyer to manage multiple lower value projects.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Low risk procurement requiring the use of EU tender process
- Low value procurement that do not require use of the EU tender process
- Implement requisitioning and purchasing policy
- Ensure stakeholders receive the requirements that have been ordered
- Resolve any supply issues and invoice discrepancies
- Support category management teams
- Proactively inform stakeholders of any developments which may impact them
Knowledge of the following areas of procurement:
- Sourcing and Supplier Appraisal
- Invitations to Tender
- Bid evaluation
- Award of Contracts
- Contract administration
- Spend analysis
- Benchmarking techniques
Experience and Qualifications:
- CIPS qualified (or working towards it)
- Previous procurement experience with knowledge of public procurement policy and associated implications
- Demonstrable experience of negotiation and cost savings
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
- Assistant Buyer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'