The Commercial division at the SF Group are now recruiting for an Assistant Buyer within a busy, fast paced team. The Assistant Buyer will join a prestigious and well known company based within the Hinckley area. Our client is expanding and is looking for hard working Individuals to join their ever growing team.
As an Assistant Buyer your duties will include the following tasks:
- Identify and present new suppliers detailing commercial and analysis.
- Managing commodity reports
- Supporting buyers with specification database
- Manage NPF's & PCF's ensuring the necessary checks are undertaken
- Organisation and data capture of samples both incoming and outgoing
- Drive and initiate cost reduction initiatives through regular market testing/ tender projects
The selected Buyer will need to demonstrate the following:
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent Administration and IT skills
- Have a can do approach to their work load at all times
- The ability to fit in and work well within a team.
- Be able to work towards tight deadlines set by the business
In return the successful Assistant Buyer will be given a salary of £20,000 as well as the following benefits:
- 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Auto enrolment to their pension scheme.
- On site parking.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'