Adecco have an exciting opportunity for a Assistant Buyer to join our client who is one of the largest industrial Manufacturing Companies in Europe.
Hours: Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
Salary: £16.42 per hour
As an Assistant Buyer you will be providing a commercial administrative service to the Procurement Team. As an Assistant Buyer you will adhere to all corporate procurement policies and ensure procurement initiatives are fully complied with in order to meet requirements.
- To operate and be accountable for allocated elements of the operational procurement function
- Place orders against fully authorised requisitions
- To undertake special projects within the limits of competence as required by procurement team
- Generate documents and implement savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
- Ensure a close cooperation with internal customers to ensure customer care and early involvement
The Skills & Experience required for this role:
- CIPS qualified /Qualified by experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literate wit h MS Office, and SAP
- Ability to read an understand technical drawings
- Awareness of manufacturing technology, processes and techniques
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'