The Role: Assistant Buyer
An outstanding new opening to be part of an inspirational business which delivers on every level. I say this as the role itself offers a scope of opportunity for development, a great open plan working environment working within a superb team.
My client is a local high spec housing developer employing approximately 50 staff delivering the ultimate customer experience when purchasing a new home.
They are exceptional in every way from how they look after their employees to the investment and opportunities created around outstanding talent.
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated, work well within a team & strive to complete tasks to a high standard to meet expectations.
- Undertaking Material on site stock take & issuing reports.
- Detailed analysis of waste management & providing monthly reports.
- Good time management to work efficiently & prioritise work to meet deadlines accordingly.
- An ability to form effective working relationships with staff, sub-contractors and with external consultants.
- Demonstrate experience within the housing sector.
- Experience in using COINS OA application.
- Good understanding of MS Office applications.
- Hold a current & valid UK driving licence.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Create purchase orders through COINS
- Co-ordinating meetings with suppliers to maximise potential for cost savings, review specifications.
- Review on a quarterly basis potential price increases & update house type BOQ’s
- Providing cost effective solutions at planning stage for key materials to be used on the development.
- Placing purchase orders ensuring for developments meet specifications requirements & compliance.
- Reviewing budgets to ensure correct cost code allocation
- Assist accounts to ensure all invoice queries are solved promptly.
- Renewing group deals with key supplier to agree turnover & plot rebates.
- Competitive basic annual salary
- Car allowance
- 23 days paid holiday
- Competitive pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"