Homewares & Related Products
£20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Buying Assistant from an Import background to join a company, dealing with a great range of Homeware products.
Based in Manchester, the main purpose of your role will be to provide full administration support to the Buying Team; whilst ensuring costing sheets are completed, range plans updated, licence product is fully approved by Licensor & company samples are orders and tracked in the correct time frame.
- Receive all quote requests from sales support.
- Issue quote requests to factories and chase answers.
- Update costing sheets and pass to buyers for sign off.
- Update range plans where necessary / maintain range plans.
- Manage sample intake & shipment.
- Manage product licence approval status.
- Check status of general stock for Buyers to review for ordering.
- Suggest new buys / overstock sell through strategy
The successful candidate will be having previous experience working as a Buying Assistant or Assistant Buyer within an Importer - ideally with Far East experience. You will have an advanced knowledge of Excel, knowledge of supply chain procedures with solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
You must be confident, passionate and thrives off working in a fast paced and busy team environment.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress in a thriving business.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR6664
KEYWORDS: Buying Assistant, Administration, Wholesale, Sales, Planning, Supply Chain, Licences, Retailer, Distribution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job