An exciting opportunity for a mid-level Assistant Buyer looking to take their step into an established Assistant Buyer position. This is an ideal opportunity for an AB to further develop your proven buying skills.
Our client is a well-established online fashion and lifestyle store, selling over 500 different brands. They're currently looking for an Assistant Buyer who is looking for their next career move to join their successful Head Office Team.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Run daily reports and update department figures for buyer and Senior Management.
- Support Buyer and BA.
- Prepare information for sign offs, meetings, supplier meetings etc.
- Manage relationships with suppliers.
- Attend weekly trade meetings
- Present best and worst in monthly buyers meetings
- Engaging new brands by attending supplier appointments.
- Organise buyers meetings with AB's quarterly.
- Conduct comp shops online and in store.
- Communicate with merchandising to ensure accurate pipe line.
- Mentor all new starters around your level.
The successful candidate:
- Experienced AB
- Be extremely organised with great communication skills.
- Analytical and commercial experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Used to a fast paced environment and working to deadlines in a demanding role.
- The initiative to resolve issues that may arise.
- Be prepared to take on additional responsibilities.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job