My client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Buyer to join their main contractors. My client is a very established contractors and have grown to become one of the largest construction contractors within the South East undertaking projects in Essex, London, Kent and Sussex. The successful Assistant buyer will be based from their offices near Chigwell. The Assistant Buyer should possess previous buying experience and good knowledge/experience of the housing sector. The company work on many projects within the housing sector up to large values.
This role offers an Assistant Buyer the exciting opportunity to join an established company where the successful individual can strengthen their abilities and experience range. The support will constantly be given to the Assistant Buyer from both the company and colleagues which ensure internal progression. The successful individual will additionally work closely with a Senior Buyer to support any progression.
Assistant Buyer Position Overview
- Working alongside an experienced Buyer
- Maintain company reputation
- Deal with challenges arising from suppliers and the flow of materials
- Integrate with mainly bricklayers and carpenters on projects
- Processing purchasing orders
- Attend procurement meetings
Assistant Buyer Position Requirements
- Previous experience of working as a Buyer for a construction company
- Living close to Essex
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of the residential sector
Assistant Buyer Position Remuneration
- Salary 25K to 30K
- Medical Care
- Competitive Pension
- Other benefits to be discussed
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job