Our Worldwide Client is seeking a confident and ambitious individual to join the growing team in their head office. This role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits with the opportunity of progression.
As the Assistant Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Providing an all-encompassing support to the Managers and Directors within the department
- Coordinating all correspondence and information accordingly
- Having knowledge of the Manager’s and Director’s products and suppliers
- Ensuring manual and computerised procedures and files are accurate and up to date
- Maintaining regular contact both internal departments and suppliers
The successful candidate for the role of Assistant Buyer will have:
- Experience within a senior administration role
- Ability to work on own initiative and liaise at all levels
- Knowledge of procurement policies and procedures
In return the Assistant Buyer will receive a basic salary of £28,000 - 30,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Senior Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job