Assistant Buyer - £18-21,000 - Huntingdon
Are you technically minded and looking for the opportunity to develop a career in construction? Are you progression and keen to learn? Do you want to work within a supportive environment that will help you gain experience quickly?
If the answer is yes, I may have your perfect opportunity with this regional developer. Working with a vastly experienced Senior Buyer, gaining experience and progressing within the business.
Benefits of this opportunity include:
- Working with the construction industry for a progressive developer
- Close team-where you will not be just a number
- Great opportunity of progression, training and development
Responsibilities of the successful Assistant Buyer includes:
- Proactively assist the Senior Buyer
- Ensure materials are purchased
- Effectively communicate between all sites and suppliers
- Material scheduling
- Attend site meetings with construction staff
Requirements of the Assistant Buyer includes:
- Ideally, have a degree in a construction related discipline
- Have an interest in the construction industry
- Have strong communication skills and a willingness to learn
- Be commercially astute and have a keen eye for detail
This client is looking to interview as soon as possible. For more information please contact me directly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Assistant Buyer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job