Assistant Buyer - Residential Housing
Salary up to £30,000+ benefits
My Client is a national housing developer that has a proven track record in delivering the highest quality homes. They are currently looking for an Assistant Buyer to join the Materials Procurement team.
- Use the purchasing procedures that deliver goods & services of the right quality and cost
- Ensure the purchasing process and associated administration is efficient, accurate and effective.
- Work with sector teams to ensure the purchasing of goods and services for site meets the needs of the contract
- Attend site meetings when specifically requested to discuss materials / supply issues.
- Provide pricing advice for estimators to support the company efforts to win future work.
- Provide required feedback on the financial performance of materials purchasing to the sectors.
- Maintain a day book of all work related activities.
- Perform any tasks that the business may require and which fall within the competence of a Supervisory & Technical Competence level.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job