Assistant Buyer - Category Specialist
Assistant Buyer - Category Specialist - Atherstone - £30,580
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional and experienced Assistant Buyer - Category Specialist to join our client, an industry recognised and global retailer, at their corporate Head Office.
The successful Assistant Buyer - Category Specialist will be responsible for:
- Drive, support and provide strategy related to business performance
- Evaluate internal and external data sources to ensure you understand what the customers want and to assist the development of category activity to meet and exceed these needs
- Monitor and maintain sales figures whilst striving to provide insight to senior management
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with external parties and service providers
- Ensure all projects within the area of responsibility are delivered on time and within the budget and scope agreed with the Category Manager
- Actively manage the area of responsibility by using initiative and suggesting ways of improving processes and systems for greater efficiency
- Document existing business processes and proposes new processes where required
- Ensure adherence to all legal requirements, Health and Safety and due diligence measures in their area of responsibility
The successful Assistant Buyer - Category Specialist will possess:
- Previous background in Category Management
- Data manipulation, interrogation and presentation of business performance
- Preparation of senior level reports
- Excel and PowerPoint super-user
- Comfortable dealing with complex data
- Able to cope with multiple tasks
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'