This leading-edge Business Services Organisation in London are looking for an Assistant Centre Manager to join their Customer Service team.
What's in it for you?
A salary of up to £32,000 per annum dependant on the candidate.
Property Manager Duties:
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients and agents alike
- Managing the centre on a day to day basis
- Being responsible for the day to day operation of your site
- Processing supplier invoices
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
- Carry out viewings for potential clients
Is Property Manager the right role for you?
Do you have:
- Corporate experience - this is a customer facing role so you need to be highly presentable
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent written English
- Fantastic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation.
If this Property Manager role sounds like the position you have been looking for then please do not hesitate to apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job