Are you an experienced Assistant Building Manager with proven experience of working within a commercial facilities environment? If so, SmartSec Solutions are looking for an Assistant Building Manager to join their growing organisation.
Our stated aim is to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations at all times and in everything we do. With our extensive range of Security Services, coupled with our Reception Concierge we believe that at SmartSec we have the right choice of solutions for your business.
Your Assistant Building Manager Role:
This exciting position is split into two functions:
Part 1: 3 Days per week - To support the Building Manager with the day to day management and operational activities in line with all health and safety, environmental and management procedures, related general legislation and client/occupier requirements. This includes adherence to budgetary costs and customer service standards and management of onsite personnel.
Part 2: 2 Days per week – To support the Engineering Team.
- Will be the first point of contact in the absence of the Building Manager (BM) and will liaise with the Property Management Team, Property Management FM Team and the Client. There will be a back-up FM Buddy for any issues that need support.
- To assist with the raising of Purchase Orders on the Client’s System in accordance with the Service Charge Budget and in liaison with the BM.
Health & Safety:
- To assist the BM with all H&S audits and follow up actions carried out within the due timetable. This also includes ensuring that Meridian (H&S System) is regularly monitored and updated in accordance with H&S requirements.
- To assist with follow up actions from Risk Assessments – Fire/Water/Air/Asbestos/Accessibility.
- To ensure emergency documentation is continually updated.
- To undertake regular inspection audits of the Site and take/organize remedial action if/when required.
- To work in liaison with the BM, key stakeholders and the Client ensuring a maintenance and repair programme is in place.
- To manage works programmes in conjunction with the BM and specialist Consultants, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved.
- General management of all Service Partners – Security/Reception/Housekeeping/Engineering.
- To undertake Weekly Housekeeping Audits with the Housekeeping Manager and ensure followup actions are dealt with promptly.
- To ensure the Housekeeping store is in a tidy manner at all times.
- To ensure the Reception Services manual is up to date at all times.
- To ensure Engineering meets Critical and Secondary compliance deadlines.
- To ensure all Service Partners have closed down jobs on the Building Helpdesk.
- First line of contact for Occupiers and ensuring that all issues are dealt with promptly in accordance with the agreed service criteria.
- Liaising with Occupiers to finalize Insurance issues.
- To participate at regular Occupier Meetings in conjunction with the BM and Property Management Team as applicable.
- To work in conjunction with the BM on the Occupier Event programme for the year.
- To assist the BM in producing management reports.
- To assist in the preparation of the Occupiers Handbook/Contractors House Rules & Regulations.
- Liaising with Website Consultant to ensure the system is up to date
- To ensure Website Helpdesk is up to date.
- Assisting in the implementation of new Building Systems like the Visitors System.
- Any other duties in accordance with the needs of the Building.
To manage the CAFM PPM administration to the site-based engineers. The role includes statutory and contract compliance and updating records, filing and assisting the team with general administration.
- Review and ensure compliance with the contract documentation.
- Ensure service delivery in line with agreed schedules and maintaining records within agreed CAFM.
- Support the site team to ensure all statutory requirements are met and that there are no exposures to health & safety issues.
- Ensure H&S procedures are adhered to.
Our Ideal Assistant Building Manager
This position is working in a multi-tenant commercial building within Central London therefore previous Property Management experience in a commercial environment is required. Other skills and experience will include:
- Good standard of education.
- Previous experience of working within a facilities environment. (1 year)
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good awareness of H&S legislation.
- IT literate together with an understanding and experience of industry specific IT applications Word/Excel
- CAFM System, ideally Concept would be desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a pressurized environment with excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Previous Property Management experience is essential
- IWFM Level 4 (Required)
- IOSH (Required)
Your Assistant Building Manager Benefits
In return for your continued commitment as a Assistant Building Manager within our organisation, we offer the following benefits, working environment, opportunities and rewards:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'