My client, a provider of flexible office space solutions across London are currently recruiting an Assistant Building Manager for one of their Business Centres in South West London. The Assistant Manager will assist in providing an outstanding service. The Assistant Manager will be supporting the Business manager with the day to day management of the centre and of the centres administration.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Assist in the management of the business centre & reception
- Manage catering and meeting room requests
- Manage post, couriers, taxis and swipe cards
- Assist with administrative and clerical duties as required
- Management experience would be advantageous
- 2+ years customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with any relevant supporting qualification.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job