Assistant Building Manager/Handyman
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Building Manager with handyman skills to be based on an attractive residential site in Kensington. This is a dual role which encompasses excellent customer service delivery as well as delivering a handyman service to the building.
As the Assistant Building Manager you will be responsible, alongside other staff, in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the common parts, carpark, entrances and gardens.
Your main duties include:
- To undertake pre-approved building/maintenance works as requested
- Maintain security throughout the building
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- To ensure excellent customer service to lessees
- Carry out regular maintenance works - spillages, door closures, lightbulbs etc.
- Covering of reception during building managers breaks
- Use portable jet washer and hoovers on common parts
- Undertake general cleaning duties
- To assist with exit and entry of contractor vehicles
- Sweeping of the staircases
- Collection of rubbish from each floor
- Cleaning of mirrors
- Sweeping of upper and lower level carparks
- Carry out all general maintenance works and repairs
- Assisting with leaks and floods in the common part areas
- Assisting with lift breakdowns - in the event of a lift breakdown follow necessary procedures
- Assisting with rubbish distribution
- Lifting of barriers for disability vehicles and wheelchairs
- Changing of lightbulbs
Front of house duties:
- Assisting with parcel deliveries and distributing accordingly
- Retention of keys
Health and Safety
- Monitoring of CCTV and reporting to managing agent
- Ensure all visitors and contractors sign in
- Ensure you follow the key holding procedure
- Monitoring of contractors on site
- Reporting of damage to the building manager
- Knowledge of the buildings fire evacuation process
In addition to working knowledge of building maintenance and contractor handling you will have exceptional customer service skills, have a happy to help attitude and excellent written and spoken English.
Please be advised that due to high applicant levels we cannot respond to every applicant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'