Assistant Brand Manager
Assistant Brand Manager - role & responsibilities:
To support the brand team across key areas; including our website, on-line, marketing and licensing. Ensuring key product and brand information is collated and communicated across marketing, sales team, customer services, and wider distribution as required.
To assist in planning and delivering the development of product ranges for the UK, EMEA and Australia co-creating effective elements of the marketing plan to support these products. The role requires strong organisation and planning skills, an attention to detail and being able to multi-task in a fast-moving environment. Strong communication skills are essential.
The role reports into a Head of Product Development who reports to the Head of Marketing and Licensing. It is office based with opportunities for travel.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Trade Shows - help co-ordinate samples, as directed by the Brand Managers.
- Showroom - manage the showroom, re-distribution of samples.
- Samples - manage and co-ordinate all marketing samples and tracking costs to a budget.
- Imagery - co-ordinate photography requests from brand managers, booking models, co-ordinating the photo-shoots and managing imagery for use in sales tools, website, packaging and social platforms.
- Approvals - co-ordinate and manage all licensor approvals. Work with designers, brand managers and licensors to get licensed product approved in time.
- Communication - Keeping all relevant parties updated with sample availability, new images, advising embargo dates and when we are planning production.
- As required, assist with photography, product information and copy text for the website.
- Ensure product information is consistent across all brand platforms.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of social media content.
- Assist in market research including competitor products, price and product category analysis.
- Attend trade shows and opportunity for travel.
- Other tasks as and when required and as directed by your line manager.
- Internal and external data base management.
- Working closely with Marketing Team to ensure all brand information is shared in a timely manner.
- Responsible for organising and collecting reject samples. Sending samples to 3-4 charities every month.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Social Media
- Trade Shows