Exclusive search for exciting luxury beauty brand. This is a key marketing hire for the brand and would be responsible for managing a portfolio of beautiful luxury products across makeup and colour .
We are looking for a basic foundation of experience Marketing Assistant or Marketing Coordinator level, ideally from a beauty background.
Support the Brand & VM Manager in the execution of the brand strategy to drive brand awareness and sales for the Group. Work in collaboration with the creative team to ensure all assets and communications are on brand and delivered to high standard. Support with wider brand projects to establish brand as a leader and innovator in the beauty category.
* Work closely with the Brand Manager to manage the ongoing development of brand guidelines documents detailing brand statements, aesthetic and best practice for POS and design
* Along with the Brand Manager, act as a brand guardian, ensuring brand tone of voice and aesthetic is maintained across all marketing materials across UK and International territories
* Assist the Brand Manager is writing copy and developing engaging themes to bring products to life
* Assist the Brand Manager in updating and executing the UK Marketing Calendars, coordinating Design/PR/Content/Digital teams to ensure 360 activation's of plans
* Produce presentations of agreed marketing support plans and strategy for UK retailers and manage the implementation of all agreed plans
* Monitor competitor activity, visiting stores as needed and presenting findings back to wider business
* Work with the Brand Manager to manage the production of all print and digital marketing materials, including evites, event collateral, on counter signage (copywriting, briefing into design, managing production of visuals, liaising with suppliers on print and delivery)
* Assist the Brand Manager in the design and production of collateral packs for new launches
* Liaise with all UK retail accounts regarding ecommerce platforms - updating brand page content, product imagery and providing required copy and imagery for new launches
* Execute the brand sampling strategy, liaising with key internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure seamless execution
* Actively seek out strategically beneficial sampling and brand partnerships, presenting back to Brand Manager and the wider business as required
* Assist the Brand Manager in the creation of key brand presentations, brand guidelines, sell in documents and one pagers
* Support the Brand Manager in the planning and execution of all VM updates and the development of new units
* Co-ordinate the planning and execution of brand events, including trade shows, pop ups and retailer events on counter/second sites
* Create and circulate VM guidelines
* Visit stores and/or sites as and when needed to support VM updates and site set up, including out of office hours
* Source, brief in and implement ad hoc VM requests, including in-store advertising, on counter signage and bespoke packaging
To apply for this role and for immediate consideration, please apply by sending your CV via the link on this portal.
Alternatively you can send your CV directly to Sian Hammer at
*Please note that due to the urgency of this hire and the volume of applicants coming through, I have a very small window of opportunity to make introductions. If interested, I therefore encourage a prompt reply with your CV and contact details in order to be considered for this hire.
- marketing coordinator
- Assistant Brand Manager
- marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job