Assistant Branch Merchandiser
What’s the role about?
As part of our Merchandising department, you’ll be joining our Branch team on a 12 month maternity cover, who are responsible for maximising sales by effective management of stock through intake, dispatch, forecasting and analysis, whilst working closely with key stakeholders in the business to capitalise opportunities within the trading calendar.
Who you are
- You’ll be proficient in Excel
- You'll have experienced in Allocations or Branch Merchandising
- Have great attention to detail
- Able to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload
- Be a good communicator, both written and verbal
What you’ll be doing
- Liaise with the Product Merchandising, Logistics, Stores and Area Manager teams to plan and trade the store portfolio
- Supporting the launch of Branch Merchandising strategies; store profiling, size analysis and market/channel planning
- Communicating analysis between merchandising and key stakeholders to potentialise sales density and full price sell through
- Be responsible for successful profile expansion, trading store from launch to like for like status
- Coaching and training the MAAs, to improve productivity and effectiveness of the team
- Utilising effectively the allocation management system from initial allocations through to replenishment and consolidation
- Implementing store grading across both genders
- Providing accurate reporting for the wider business
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Heath & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Branch Assistant Merchandiser don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'