Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
With our state of the art premises based in Salford Quays we are looking to increase our turnover to £1bn in the next 5 years. To help us achieve this target we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for an exceptional assistant branch merchandiser to work with our current team to help Missguided develop and expand further. The ideal assistant branch merchandiser is someone who can add innovative ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix. The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities of an Assistant Branch Merchandiser:
To provide crucial support to the Retail Planning Team. Enabling the effective planning, distribution and management of stock to maximise profit.Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities of an Assistant Branch Merchandiser:
- Review sales performance at store, category and line level.
- Replenishing stock in the correct quantity to satisfy customer demand, while maintaining store stocks and availability targets.
- Identifying store performance trends, risks and opportunities.
- Contributes to Monday trade meetings, prep for and attend any relevant meetings.
- Liaise and communicate across functions such as warehouse, retail operations and product.
- Regular communication with stores, commercial & store stock managers.
- Ownership of commitment/critical path and progress meetings.
- System maintenance including pricing and product changes on tills.
- Management of stock clearing process.
- Working with allocators to ensure allocation of stock effectively.
- Reforecasting and analysing replenishment levels in line with store stock targets.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving data inaccuracies.
- Provide full departmental monthly & seasonal analysis to support space & planning process.
- Understand the range building, option/space planning and product selection process.
- Assist with training and development of new team members.
- Identify best practise and ways of working.
- Deputise in branch merchandisers absence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of bricks & mortar retail allocation/ branch merchandising.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills- Comfortable working with and deriving data insight.
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Communication - confident communicator able to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong computer literacy - Skilled excel user with confidence to manipulate data and knowledge of nested formulae & pivot tables.
- Knowledge of WSSI desirable
- Commercial awareness - knowledge of wider marketplace and broader business.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-moving environment.
- Passionate & positive, contributes to team discussions & problem solving.
- A competitive salary
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Staff discount
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers
- Death in service benefits
- State of the art building, fun working environment, Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
- Sample Sales, Regular team and companywide social events and parties.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job