Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too! We are entering a bold and brave new phase and we’re striving to be a fashion brand with attitude. Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion. At New Look, the only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
An exciting Assistant Branch Merchandiser opportunity has arisen here at New Look in our Central London head office. You will be responsible for supporting the Branch Merchandising function in managing optimum stock levels at a Marketing Group / Store / Region / Country level to help deliver company strategy; managing the stock allocation and replenishment process and line managing Branch Merchandise Assistants.
As Assistant Branch Merchandiser YOU'LL BE:
• Responsible for running weekly Branch Merchandising reporting
• Responsible for reviewing performance by store/region/country and MG/profit block/key styles/theme, undertaking ad-hoc analysis and taking action where appropriate. Make stock and distribution suggestions ensuring optimized levels to help maximize sales and profit.
• Responsible for monitoring and reviewing Q recommended replenishment quantities and demand forecasts and stock levels daily/weekly
• Prepare for the weekly distribution review together with the BMA - review the distribution forecast and intake plan. Discuss appropriate actions (initial increase, grade change etc) and best sellers, suggesting and taking actions on new and existing styles
• Add/remove/amend min and max stocks
• Responsible for managing the end of life stock management process in Quantum
• Responsible for adding stores/products to events in Quantum
• Oversee several regions, linking in with the relevant RBMs, grading the stores, managing the stock package and driving profit through identifying opportunities and minimising risks
• Actioning a seasonal re-grade twice a year on all stores within the regions overseen, with guidance from Branch Merchandiser
• Help to identify any stock issues at store level, suggesting corrective actions to drive sales and profit.
• To be the primary link between one sub-division within BMD, facilitating the execution of their sales and stock strategies and dealing with any issues as and when they arise
• Develop a good regional and product knowledge level to help make informed commercial decisions
• Support Branch Merchandiser on new store openings, relocations, concepts, closures, range introductions/exits, etc.
• Conduct regular store visits with focus on stock levels/mix, sales performance at dept./MG level, space and grades.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Previous experience as BMA or MAA
• Commercial awareness
• Computer literate – Quantum, Excel, data warehouse reporting
• Accurate with a proactive approach to problem solving
• A pro-active, preventative approach
• Good initiative and problem-solving skills
• Fashion aware
• Team Player
• Time management and organization
• Self-motivated and results-driven
• Sound commercial acumen and a genuine interest in the retail market
As well as the opportunity for great career progression, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
We understand that a Rock Star lifestyle isn’t a 9am -5:30pm thing… so we are open to talk about flexible working! No promises but let’s have the chat and see what we can do! Not to mention our 4pm Friday finishes and (monthly free bars), what more could you want?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job