Assistant Branch Merchandiser - Mat Cover - Fashion Brand
Assistant Branch Merchandiser
Our client is a Global Fashion Brand currently seeking an Assistant Branch Merchandiser to join them on a fixed term maternity cover contract.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and be able to challenge and grow sales working with our Host Partners and internally with the Area Managers & retail division.
Under the guidance of and reporting to the Senior Branch Merchandiser you will:
- Provide accurate reporting to support business needs and analysis of branch sales to maximise sales potential.
- Drive Sales by identifying store performance trends, risks and opportunities and providing feedback to the Senior Branch Merchandiser and liaising with product merchandise teams.
- Provide Analysis and feedback stock opportunities across brands, stores and product areas and influence the allocation strategy accordingly liaising with the core product merchandising teams.
- Provide and analyse commercial information relating to the business.
- Effectively plan sales & markdown strategies and managing stock levels into the branches with the Allocation teams.
- Assist with seasonal planning.
- Liaising with our Area managers & flagship stores regarding any stock and sales issues.
- Liaising with other departments such as: retail, finance, distribution and visual merchandisers to ensure KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Regular communication with Partners, retail stores & area managers.
- Drive Sales by being aware of and helping with Events planning - (promotions, Christmas etc)
- Planning new branch stock packages tailored to individual requirements to maximise sales, providing a positive representation of the brand or brands.
- Numerate and analytical with experience of working within a fast-paced retail merchandising team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Time management
- Highly organised
- Ability to understand both Head Office strategy and retail needs to drive sales * Excel knowledge to an intermediate/advanced level
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'