This market leading retail focused business is looking for an Trainee Branch Merchandiser. This business is well known within their market in trend led fashion & is an international business with global presence with over 1000 employees!
In this role you will be an instrumental part of the planning team to support the Central Planning led Buying and Merchandising projects with focus around stock and sales optimisation.
The responsibilities in this Trainee role -
- Provide central administrative support to the Buying and Merchandising Teams
- Coordinate the stock recall process
- Update and distribution of trading calendars
- Stock management and trade reporting for outlet channels
- WSSI reporting
- Providing administrative support for Central Planning projects
- Allocate the initial stock quantities to stores ensuring in line with plans
- Regularly review central reporting
To be successful in this Trainee Branch Merchandiser -
- Analytical and able to use excel
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
- Accomplished numerical skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Ideally has experience within a retail head office environment
This global business also offer autonomous working conditions, competitive holidays & pension contributions . If you wish feel you are the right level of experience for this position, CV quoting the reference JO-1802-104291A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job