An excellent opportunity exists for an Assistant Branch Manager to join Hawes & Co Estate Agents in Surbiton.
The requirement is for a pro-active and organised individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Branch Manager in the day to day operation
- Identify potential buyers and secure maximum quality viewings, market appraisals/valuations and financial service appointments and conveyancing leads
- Comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the residential sales operation
- Achieve sales performance targets
- Negotiate offers to the satisfaction of the client
- Register enquiries, arranging appointments and undertaking viewings
- Qualify potential buyers who make an offer with regard to their chain situation and financial position
- Undertake viewings with prospective applicant
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from prospective clients and face-to-face meetings
- Persuade buyers and sellers to use our financial advisor
- Work as part of the sales team and covering for other negotiators if required
- Undertake valuations as required
The individual should have/possess a minimum of 18 months’ Residential Sales experience gained in Estate Agency with evidence of sales progression and valuation experience; strong negotiation skills; a valid UK driving licence; good personal presentation and conduct and a confident and professional telephone manner; self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate accurately both verbally and in writing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'