Assistant Branch Manager
The position of Part-time Assistant Manager has just been given to me by a well-established locally recognised charity in Plymouth, this is an exciting fast paced role reporting directly to the Manager where you really have the chance to influence the effectiveness of your stores.
The position will involve both developing the current offering in store and the team to grow & achieve set goals, but also to help with profitability and all commercial aspects in stores.
About the role
• They are looking for an experienced and successful candidate with existing retail experience to lead the way in this new role.
• You will ensure the sales process is effectively executed in store, bringing your experience and new ways of working to the table.
• Maintain knowledge of new and ongoing trends within the market and identify competitor activity; suggest proactive business steps to maintain competitive edge, providing feedback to the business owners and taking action as appropriate.
• Proactively seek feedback on store performance and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external partners.
• Motivate, lead, coach and drive the team to achieve store targets and KPI’s
What’s in it for you?
• A rate of 9.02 ph £16,637 pro rata
• 30 hours a week, (4 day’s) Flexible
• Well established company, looking to progress and develop their business along with your career
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'