As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager based within our GSF, Trafford branch.
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Branch Manager, who with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, will help lead and work alongside our sales team boosting branch sales, customer relationships and hitting monthly sales targets.
As the Assistant Branch Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main Duties include:
- Daily Sales, Margin and Profit Performance to ensure the team/branch is staffed to deliver budget daily
- Measure and Manage Sales Advisors against their KPI’s
- Daily Communication with the Team to include team briefs, updates on performance and constructive feedback where customer standards aren’t being met
- Recognise excellence with constructive feedback and use positive communication to engage the team
- Ensuring the team are delivering excellent customer service and updating the Branch Manager where this has been affected
The ideal candidate will display qualities to manage and motivate a diverse team whilst being driven to achieve. You will set high standards of work and appearance and be focused on delivering excellent customer service. You must be confident and capable of leading by example with good interpersonal and leadership skills. You will ideally have experience of P&L Management.
Previous automotive experience with knowledge of MAM or Allicat would be desirable however not essential.
Competitive + potential to earn up to £1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working
What We Offer!
- Excellent Monthly Bonus Schemes
- Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension
- Internal development programmes
- Career Progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applicants that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job