The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager based within our GSF, Chelmsford branch.
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Branch Manager with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who will help lead and work alongside our sales team boosting branch sales, customer relationships and hitting monthly sales targets. As the Assistant Branch Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include;
- Achieve monthly KPI’s as per Company requirements
- To assist in managing aged debtors
- To assist in managing the branch van fleet
- To assist in manging the returns process for faulty or not required parts in line with Company policy
- To assist in managing the health and safety requirements of the branch
- To conduct disciplinaries as necessary in line with Company policy
- To assist in manging sickness absence and timekeeping
- To assist in controlling all costs under Branch Managers control
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Strong sales experience within the automotive industry
- Managerial experience is highly desirable
- Parts knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional telephone manner
- Demonstrate good I.T literacy
- Ability to build strong working relationships
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What we offer!
- Excellent Monthly Bonus Schemes. Potential to earn up to £1000 per month for individual sales and up to £175 per month for overall branch target achievement.
- Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, and the flair to realise the attractive bonuses on offer, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary. Click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Automotive Parts
- Management Skills
- Assistant Manager