Position: Assistant Branch Manager
Salary: £25,000 per annum (£35,000 - £40,000 OTE) + Car Allowance
Sector: Property, Valuing, Sales, Real Estate, Sales Negotiator, Branch
Due to recent growth, one of the largest Estate Agencies in the South of England are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager with existing property valuing experience to join their performing Abingdon branch.
This leading property business are recognised for their outstanding training. Dating back to their inception in the 1940’s, it is all about the quality and professional service to their employees and their customers alike. Covering both sales and lettings, you will need to embody the company ethos for customer care, honesty and transparency. While covering each base in your approach, ultimately you will be tasked with matching prospective customers with their dream home!
Buying a property can be a stressful time. It is for this reason that an Assistant Branch Manager is somebody with a strong aptitude for sales, management and who can display a high level of emotional intelligence to recognise customer needs and help them through the highs and the lows. You will also need to display evidence of forging relationships as this will prove hugely advantageous to your longer term success (the likeability factor also helps too!).
Whilst experience of property sales is essential, ultimately candidates with the right aptitude for face to face customer service, the maturity and ability to forge relations with an eclectic mix of clients in a pressurised environment is essential.
Ethical to the core, with a heritage of social conscience, this specialist property company boast 700 specialists covering 80 offices throughout the South of England catering to both sales and lettings respectively.
Established over 70 years ago, this established business are recognised universally within local property circles as an expert training provider with a strong ethos for customer care, honesty, transparency and a quality professional service.
· Experience of property sales and the ambition to forge a career at branch management level
· An aptitude for sales
· Strong emotional intelligence. Selling a property is a big decision for many clients therefore an understanding of requirements is of foremost importance
· Excellent communicator and a strong telephone manner
· Able to engage across a diverse range of clientele
· Outstanding presentation
· While experience property sales is not essential, experience in a customer focused environment is vitally important
· Keen eye for detail
· The ambition, drive and entrepreneurship to make forge a career in property
· A genuine interest in customer care