Assistant Branch Manager
Salary Negotiable - £30k - OTE £35k
Have you life experience, an ability to connect with people and a consultative approach to Sales where great customer service is the primary focus? My client is a leading independent Estate Agent where providing superb customer service is at the forefront. The current team is dynamic and this is an exciting opportunity to join them. In return they will help you build a career as top quality Estate Agent. They operate in a mid to high end market and bases their success on a more customer service and friendly approach.
• Estate Agency experience
· An ability to understand, connect and deal with people from all backgrounds is vital
• A stable work history
• Well Presented and Well Spoken
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• Full UK driving license and car
• Exceptional customer service skills are a must
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job