| Assistant Branch Manager | Oxford | £22,000 - £25,000 Basic, £45,000 OTE |
Our Clients, a well known and established Estate Agency, are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy Oxford branch.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking, and providing world-class training programs to their staff. This role would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to take a step towards a senior management role.
- Attend valuations and win new instructions
- Assist in managing the office and team to a high standard
- Liaise with branch manager on staff performance, market conditions and any issues that arise
- Liaise with solicitors, purchaser and seller to progress sales through to completion
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local market
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
Hours: Full time
Salary/Package: £22,000-£25,000 Basic (OTE £45,000)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
- Assistant Branch Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job