Our client, a successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Assistant Branch Manager/Lettings Valuer to join their busy team in Bracknell.
The Director is looking for a key member of staff to take over the majority of the valuations so he can concentrate on the continued expansion of the business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As an Assistant Branch Manager you will be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
- Manage the team, set targets and lead by example
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Strong valuation experience (both sales & lettings)
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:15 AM - 6:30 PM, Friday 8:15 AM - 6:00 PM, Alternate Saturdays 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary (£40,000 - £50,000 OTE) + Car Allowance + Parking PermitGCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'