Assistant Branch Manager - Bristol (Downend)
Our client is a well-respected Residential Property Sales company based in the busy Down End area of Bristol, offering an exciting opportunity to join their team in a busy and successful office.
Are you looking to further your career? This is a successful and dynamic team of like minded individuals where you will be an integral part of moving the business forward.
Purpose of Role
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to assist and support them in managing the office
- Manage the team, to ensure targets are met and sales achieved.
- Driving the local market share through property Valuations and winning instructions
- Conducting viewings and tying up deals in a fast paced environment
- Office maintenance
- Potential Sales Progression cover
- Branch management when Branch manager is not available.
- Previous Residential Sales Experience essential
- Proven track record in valuations and building new business
- Well Presented and Well Spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- Full and clean UK driving license and car
- Ability to lead by example
- Basic Salary £23,000 - £26,000 dep on exp
- OTE £40,000
- Company car allowance roughly £3,500
- Additional benefits and earning potentials through referral schemes
Therefore if you are looking for your next, exciting role in a company that promotes from within, therefore offering excellent progression, Please Apply Now!!
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'