Assistant Branch Manager – Commercial Vehicle Parts
A leading distributor of Commercial Vehicle Parts in the Truck, Bus and Coach Aftermarket sector, seeking an experienced Assistant Branch Manager in the Teeside area.
Ideally you will come from a Commercial Vehicle PartsSales background and possess a good knowledge of Manufacturer’s Electronic Parts Catalogues. You will need parts sales, proven branch management skills and great customer service experience. You will be highly motivated and driven to succeed for yourself and for others.
Ideally located – Teesside, Darlington, Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough, Redcar, Hartlepool
Salary: Circa £22k – £25k + 20 days paid holiday (Rising to 25 days) + Bank Holidays + good pension + great team + great prospects
- Together with the Branch Manager, ensure the smooth day to day running of the branch by ensuring staff meet daily targets.
- Implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets to be achieved.
- Manage & motivate staff, recruit staff, train and develop staff.
- Together with the Branch Manager, promote sales and delivery targets, including over counter sales.
- Cover for the Branch Manager during absences.
- Ensure management of incoming calls with a view to promoting and securing part sales.
- Proven knowledge of commercial truck & trailer parts.
- Good telephone manner.
- Working knowledge of health & safety.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Excellent organisational
- Supervisory / managerial experience.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Ability to motivate.
Apply in Confidence
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2794JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job