| Assistant Branch Manager | Banstead | £22,000 Basic, £40,000 OTE |
Our Clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate agency, are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy Banstead office.
The client is currently undergoing expansion and they are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market. They have exceptional training programs and a reputation for strong salaries and career progression prospects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of this successful and hard-working team, and really reap the rewards of success.
- Supporting the Branch Manager
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions when necessary
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email and face to face
- Target driven with the ability to win new listings
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Motivating a team
- Exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goal
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleague
Hours: 5 day week
Salary/Package: £22,000 basic, £40,000 OTE + Car or Car Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Branch Management
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job