Senior Branch Manager / Floating Manager / Mobile Manager
NEW ROAD RECRUITMENT BRINGS TO MARKET A VERY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, OFFERING A GENEROUS BASIC SALARY OF £22,000 WITH AN EXPECTED OTE OF £40,000 MORE CAN BE ACHIVED BY TOP PERFORMERS.
Start Date: Urgent
Basic Salary: £22,000
Salary: £40,000 OTE + Car or Car Allowance
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Our Banstead office is one of the top estate agents in the area! This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of this successful and hard-working team, and really reap the rewards of success. We have recently improved our pay and packages so this really is an opportunity to earn your worth.
Work Pattern: 5 day week to include some Saturdays
Duties will include:
- Deputising for the Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Developing your colleagues to ensure they always have clear goals and an understanding of the business needs
- Helping our customers make their dream move
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market so driving is essential.
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring we out- perform our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
We need you to be:
- Target driven with the ability to win new listings and the desire to be the best
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Able to assist in leading, inspiring and motivating the team to succeed
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
If you have experince in the property market and are looking to progress then do not hesitate to apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job