Assistant Bodyshop Manager
Salary: £35,000 up to £45,000
Monday to Thursday 06:30AM – 16:45PM
Friday 06:30AM – 16:00PM
Our client is looking to recruit an Estimator/Assistant Bodyshop Manager for our South Coast Commercial Vehicle body shop to facilitate and oversee the day-to-day delivery of excellent customer service and site profitability by assisting their Body Shop Manager.
Duties of the Assistant Bodyshop Manager will involve:
· Liaising with Accident Repair Staff on the shop floor, making sure they have all the parts etc to do the job
· Planning work through Accident Repair & Paint shop workshops including a three shift Operation
· Liaising with General Manager to inform them of potential voids
· Problem solving
· QC of ALL work that goes through the workshops and ensuring all technicians complete necessary QC Paperwork
· Making sure vehicles are completed ready to be delivered back on time and liaising with delivery team
· Working knowledge of Audatex estimating system
· Carrying out Estimates for all onsite vehicles
· Ordering of all parts & receipting them on to Advance
· Carrying out supplementary Estimates
· Making sure the parts are all in before a job goes into the workshops and liaising with Department Supervisor for any supplementary parts required
· Managing Health & Safety for Repair/Paint shop Department
· Keeping all Paperwork up to date for future Customer Audits
· New Staff Inductions
· Any other reasonable task
To apply, please contact Will Collier @ Auto Skills or send CV to
Or Call –
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'