One Property Recruitment are looking for an Assistant Block Manager based in Liverpool Street. You will be part of a vibrant and energetic team who focus on customer service, providing excellent service to all stakeholders. Since the launch of the business my client has grown significantly and are looking to strengthen the team further. We are looking for someone who does not want to be part of a corporate environment and enjoys a friendly and open office. The core duties of the position include-
- Assist the Block Management department in the management of the prime London portfolio
- Provide a high level of customer service to all stakeholders
- Respond to leasehold enquires
- Support the Block Managers with Section 20’s
- Assist with inspections and the works required
- Organise contractors to attend site
- Complete general tasks such as invoicing and minute taking
This opportunity will suit someone who is keen to progress within the sector and enjoy a fun environment whilst providing a professional and leading service. You will be supported and nurtured through your qualifications with strong leadership and best practice advice. I am looking for someone with the following skillset/experience-
- Leasehold experience within a similar setting
- Passionate about the industry
- Highly organised
- Effective communicator in all forms
- Strong team member
If this position is of interest or you have further questions please contact Zoe Smith at One Property Recruitment for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'