Our client in Brighton is a well established estate agency with a big property and block management portfolio.
They are currently looking for an Assistant Block Manager to join their dynamic team. Ideally you will have some experience in Property Management.
Salary is £18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
Key duties will include:
- Familiarise themselves with leases and covenants for properties within the portfolios
- Carry out regular visits to properties within the portfolio
- Appoint and monitor contractors for properties within the portfolio
- Check and approve invoices from contractors
- Deal with lessee queries on a day to day basis for properties within the portfolio and, where necessary, for absent colleagues
- Deal with freeholder queries/matters related to the properties in the portfolio
- Build relationships with key contacts at properties and freeholders
You will have the opportunity of joining a reputable and established business where you will be given the opportunity to train, grow and develop.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply today and we will be in touch!
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job