Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Assistant Billing Manager on behalf of a reputable Law Firm based in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have strong working knowledge of Solicitor Account Regulations within practice and possess previous experience of managing staff in a fast paced environment in addition to implementing various process improvements.
Key duties include:
- Implementing new client billing processes
- Documenting all billing standard operating procedures
- Monitoring and managing the firm's volume rebates and value accounts
- Assist with year end and half year end volume and value accounts
- Reporting billing issues which require escalation
- Providing appraisals and training to the team
Key requirements for this role:
- Possess strong working knowledge of SAR
- Holds previous experience of managing a team
- Strong system skills including intermediate Excel (V-lookups and pivot tables)
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or call Tom Bailey or Dean Bowers on to discuss further details.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job