Billing Manager opportunity. Birmingham City Centre, prestigious firm. Salary £30,000 to £38,000.
Hays Credit Management is supporting an industry leading firm in Birmingham City Centre, that through growth are looking to add to their team. This is a newly created role to support the Billing Manager and the wider business need.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the overall management of the Firm's Billing function and management of the 2 billing teams.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all bills are submitted for processing, in compliance with the companies procedures and all relevant VAT and Account rules.
- Assist the Billing Manager with the training and development of the team including appraisals.
- Lead team meetings in relation to sharing knowledge, setting targets and setting about process changes.
- Develop strong internal relationships across different levels of management including board members.
- Assist the billing manager with month end and year end duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a billing environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Solicitor Accounting Rules and VAT
- Some experience in managing small teams
- Proficient in Microsoft packages in particular Excel
- Being a quick learner and highly numerate
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary and package
- Professional development opportunities and training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.