An international Law firm are recruiting a Billing Coordinator to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities for this role will include:
- Ensuring timely billing and effective management of matters
- Submitting WIP reports to partners and Fee earners
- Producing billing guides, invoices and credit notes
- Submitting invoices via E-billing hub
- Following up on outstanding timesheets to ensure they are up to date
For this Billing Coordinator role you will need prior Legal Billing experience, and be familiar with SRA guidelines. If you have the relevant experience, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job