An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Bar professional to join the team of this high quality venue in the heart of Kings Cross as the Assistant Bar Manager.
Working alongside the Bar Manager you will lead and develop a large and enthusiastic team spread over 3 bars!
With over 250 covers spread over 3 floors you will need to be very hands on as well as have experience managing a high volume quality environment!
- You will need a big personality
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Be a real 'Hands on' manager, leading from the front
- Experience within a high volume wet lead operation
- Extensive cellar management
- Possess excellent Wines & Spirits knowledge
- Have strong organisational skills
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job